In both management and leadership, management skills combined with trust are at the core of what the team must feel and experience in order to function as a high-productivity unit. In today’s difficult economic times, the “trust factor” is a powerful ingredient to face the challenges.There are any number of things a manager does, or can do, to build trust with the members of their team. However, building trust does not lend itself to some technique or contrived behavior that is not an honest part of the managers character. Many times, a manager may be acting or relating in a way that does not help to build trust and may not be a natural way the manager behaves. These unintended trust-busters can be recognized and over-come.Perhaps one of the best ways for managers and leaders to become acutely aware of how Trust with employees manifests itself is to see how other people perceive it. When trust exists for someone under the leadership of a manager, you will hear them articulate it in some of the following ways.So, what does “Trust in a Manager” look and feel like from the perspective of an employee?When I interact with my manager, I feel he/she is being themselves and authentic.
Although I understand that the my manager has to make decisions and do what’s right for the business, I always feel my manager has my best interests at heart.
When business challenges and problems occur, and things are very uncertain, I have faith in my manager anyway because of past experience.
I trust my manager because he/she is forthright and does not have a hidden agenda. Openness is the key.
My manager is always very consistent and “walks the talk.”These “trust-thoughts” can help all of us as managers to take a look in the mirror and see if our management and leadership behaviors would encourage this employee thinking. It is all about the quality of our relationship with each employee, and with the team as a whole. There must be a fundamental honesty and sincerity about a managers efforts to build a solid working relationship with each person. The purpose behind a managers effort to build this relationship is to “make everyone know they count and matter” both to the manager and to the organization.An employees feeling of Trust in their manager is also a function of time and experience. What has been the history of the employee’s relationship with a manager? Sometimes a past occurrence is still preventing the development of trust. Managers, who senses that an employee who has been with the manager is not showing trust, may need to have an open and purposeful conversation. the manager can start with a general question about “how they employee feels about the team and about his or her relationship with the manager.” This will take some effort and probing but the manager may be able to draw out the issue. Once on the table, the manager and employee can discuss things candidly and build the framework to move forward into a trusting relationship.The point here is that Trust counts. Where trust exists, there is much less “noise” in the working relationships and execution of work assignments and tasks.
Following are the 7 reasons behind growing importance of content marketing in 2017:1.) It aids marketers make more money, generate more sales & pull in unexpected customers
• This one sentence sums it up for me as if a marketing strategy does not help you make profit; Small businesses depend on large sales, and content Marketing.2.) It helps you build valuable relationships and it is cheaper than other forms of marketing
• It helps marketers create valuable relationships with their audiences and make sales.
• It can help build deals and relationship to boost sales by meeting prospects wherever they are at in the purchasing process and cajoling them forward by giving the knowledge they need to make their next stride. If you do this in a right way, you can convert them to walk them down on your path and increase ROI.3.) It enhances your Brand Image and helps you make a Personal Connection
• Businesses of various kinds can enhance their brand image by creating different types of brandings and sharing quality content. Subsequently, building up a content marketing plan can be a power-full game changer for your business’ online growth.
• It is very powerful in establishing a personal relationship with users. Content that has your own personal touch helps you have chance to increase followers in the marketplace. By exposure of high-quality content consistently, you can develop the trust of your audience that will help you establish your name as a brand and nowadays people only like brands. It will help you to enhance your Digital Marketing Company brand image as well.4.) It enhances Customer Engagement & helps you beat your Competitors
• Content marketing lets marketers see execution through live on Facebook platform it will increase more traffic on your page and chance to make better relationship with users. This is the very personalized tool nowadays to make content effective. It is so, because your audiences love it; it is low cost-effective; it engages your customers, produces more popularity and helps you beat your competitors in a sustainable way.
• Value of content marketing is as if you have two platforms with similar Performa will prefer engaging with the one that includes content in their online marketing strategy like Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+. This sustainable effort will makes your company unique, which helps you enjoy superiority in your industry in more powerful manner.5.) Content marketing can work with any Industry, can let Non-Profits make Profits & can Attract People with Real Interest in Your Brand
• The power of content marketing in 2017 is people will follow anything that they don’t know and it will be knowledgeable. It will be time consuming people will connect through the world with the help of content and internet.
• It is very important that you build strong relationship and well-targeted and customized content marketing strategy with the help of digital marketing company.6.) It is very powerful in Improving your Customer Experience & growing Long-term Audiences
• Importance of Content Marketing includes in its ability of improving customer experiences and ensuring long-term facilities of audiences. Great content material gives brands something highlighted to talk about with their clients beyond complaints and difficulties, compliments, or inquiries. Each interaction you have with a prospect or customer can give you knowledge and increase the inquiries/issues they have.
• Through content marketing, you can answer those questions clearly and early in the process that helps you reduce the amount of complaints and confusions. Each part of content offers a great opportunity to hook new personalities and grow your fan base. As such gathering of audiences grows; you will have a much greater base of individuals willing to share your content that is the huge advantage of digital content marketing.
• Rather than beginning without any preparation as in traditional marketing, you can establish on your own success through content marketing with the way you want to. You can use follow up strategies with the help of digital marketing or email nurturing and social media marketing that help you enjoy steady gains in your users.7.) It can help marketers increase Email Response Rates & encourage Virality
• Content Marketing company importance includes its ability to increase email response rates and encourage Virality of internet population marketing campaigns. The email trafficking will increase rates it can be effectively increased by keeping professional communication intact through efficient content marketing by understanding site’s audience and channelizing custom-fit campaigns.
• All the interactions that you have with a prospect or customer through Facebook, LinkedIn and Google. Whether in person, in phone call, in email, or through other traditional marketing methods, you have to be focused on giving value and truthful substance.
• For effective It, you need to create something that is highly interesting and entertaining like an interesting post on Facebook, Twitter and Google. Then you are ready to see special kind of Virality for your brand that no other marketing channel can provide.
It’s estimated that more than half of all small businesses in the U.S. are home based businesses. The Census Bureau estimates that there are over 27 million home based businesses as of 2007. This has certainly risen since the down turn in the economy when many people lost their jobs. This shift has given way to the small, home based business of today and tomorrow.As an Independent Insurance Agent I run my business out of my home. The benefits are tremendous and technology allows more efficiency and productivity. I’m able to spend more quality time with my family instead of dead time on a commute to an office. I’m able to react to customer requests more quickly. And, I found out that I’m not alone. I meet so many people who manage their small businesses from their home, it’s fantastic.But, there is a problem. Most of these at-home small businesses don’t have home based business insurance. I find there are three common reasons these entrepreneurs don’t have business insurance. These are also the three reason’s you need a home based business insurance policy.
My Home Insurance Policy will cover me. It’s logical to think, since they own a home, somehow their home insurance company is going to cover any loss they may have. Unfortunately this is not the case. Most home insurance policies have a minimal amount of coverage for Business Property. So, if you have product, equipment, or supplies related to your business, at your home, there will be little or no coverage and, if the product, equipment, or supplies is away from your home then you’ll have even less coverage. Generally, you can increase this coverage through a special endorsement but most insurance companies won’t go higher than $10,000.
Besides limited Business Property coverage, there is minimal coverage for Business Liability under your home hazard insurance policy. Imagine a product you produce injures someone after purchase. Your home policy will not cover this type of liability claim. Or, say the UPS driver is delivering supplies and material and gets injured on your property due to a hazard. Will you have coverage for this loss? No. Are you a Realtor? You may have limited coverage if you’re out showing homes and your buyer is injured or you cause property damage. We live in a risk filled world, with people who are more inclined to sue than not. It’s in your best interest to protect yourself by having the right home based business insurance.
I’ve had my business at home for a long time and nothing has happened so I don’t think I need it. This is a common excuse I hear from many home based business owners. They don’t believe they face any risk. I once went to the home business of a seamstress. She had a room where she did alterations for her clients and she had cats. One of the cats was wearing a diaper because it was marking its territory in the house. What if the cats damaged a wedding dress or a stack of high end jeans waiting to be altered? Just because nothing has happened before doesn’t mean something won’t happen in the future. Give your clients assurance and confidence that you are a legitimate business by have the proper insurance.
Business insurance is expensive and I don’t think I can afford it. This couldn’t be further from the truth. Many home based businesses just need a basic home based business insurance policy. These can run as little as $159 annually depending on the type of business and the amount of coverage you may need. Also, you might be losing business because you don’t have any business insurance. To bid on contracts you usually need to show a Certificate of Insurance proving a minimum level of coverage. Having the right business policy can put significant dollars in your pocket, many times more than the cost of the policy.There you have it. 3 reasons why you need business insurance for your home based business. If you’re in Arizona feel free to call my office to ask any questions. If you’re in any other state, call an Independent Agent in your area for the right advice for your particular situation.